Re: Pagelayout for incipits

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Pagelayout for incipits
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 09:47:44 -0600

Hajo Dezelski wrote:
Dear me,

I started to read the new documentation and:

I thought too complicated. The solution was more trivial than I expected.

By the way the documentation is really excellent. The last time I looked a
year ago I had some problems and solved my problems by trial and error. Now
you find really what you are looking for - if you know what you are looking
for ;-)

Thanks for your efforts.