Re: Just chords and lyrics.

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Just chords and lyrics.
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:21:43 -0600

Carl D. Sorensen wrote:
Given this situation, it seems to me that the best thing to do is to just
put both examples (DevNull and hidden voice) in the LSR, and have them show
up in selected snippets.

None of the solutions is so good that I think they should be included in the
main portion of the manual.

Carl

Agreed. I have three snippets that I'll put into the LSR and hopefully that'll be the end of that. After all, now that I think about it, if we add a section about this to the main part of the manual, in effect we're saying that it's a good idea to (mis)use Lilypond this way. ;-)

Thanks Carl,

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp