Re: line missing from portato and tenuto

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: line missing from portato and tenuto
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 07:35:33 +0000

abqconlon wrote:
I am using the \portato and \tenuto to add articulations to my music. In both
cases the horizontal line does not appear in the PDF. In the case of the
portato, the dot does appear so it looks like a staccato. my \staccato and
\accent and others that I have tried work fine.

One possibility that immediately comes to mind is to wonder if it's an issue with the PDF viewer you're using. I've had things look wrong and print wrong when using jPedal. When these same PDFs were viewed with Acroread they looked and printed just fine. You didn't say what PDF reader you use so this is only a guess.

-David