Re: Segmentation fault on file with bookparts

From: Simon J Mackenzie
Subject: Re: Segmentation fault on file with bookparts
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:55:40 +0700

Hi

Just adding to this from my early experience...

\version "2.11.65"

Yeah I had similar problems. When I removed the incomplete temporary
\addlyrics {} entries the problem cleared up (Noting in them but %
comment lines.)
The other interesting thing was if I ran lilypond with the -V (verbose)
option set the problem also seemed to clear up.

Simon