my score is messed up but the parts it creates are ok

From: chip
Subject: my score is messed up but the parts it creates are ok
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:16:37 -0700

I am working on a piece but am coming up with a problem -
my lily file creates a score and 6 separate horn parts. When I run the file through the interpreter I get 3 errors:

Interpreting music... [8]
Por Esa Calle Vive - score.ly:51:0: warning: barcheck failed at: 1/2

R1*2
Por Esa Calle Vive - score.ly:93:0: warning: barcheck failed at: 1/2

R1*2
Por Esa Calle Vive - score.ly:136:0: warning: barcheck failed at: 1/2

R1*2
[16]

I have checked and rechecked the measures in the .ly file and there are no errors in the notes timing within the measures. Anywhere near the above indicated line numbers or anywhere in the entire piece.

When I view the resulting .pdf score there are messed up multi-measure rests in all six parts. When I view the individual .pdf parts, they are all ok, no problems of any kind.

I don't understand how the score can be messed up and the parts are okay. Any ideas where I should be fixing this?
--
Chip
BTW, I am using 2.11.65