Vertical spacing of text and glyphs in a \mark

From: David Stocker
Subject: Vertical spacing of text and glyphs in a \mark
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 21:34:58 -0500

I'm trying to get Coda markings to come out right. What I want is for the words "To Coda" to be printed just to the left of a coda symbol. I'm almost there, but the text is too high. Is there a way to move the text down, independent of the coda symbol, so that it's about centered horizontally?

See the code below.

Thanks,

Dave

%%% textCoda.ly

\version "2.11.62"

textCoda = {
 \once
 \override Score.RehearsalMark #'self-alignment-X = #0.770
 \mark
 \markup {
   \small
   \bold
   \italic "To Coda  "
   \musicglyph #"scripts.coda"

music = {
 \relative c' {
   c4 d e f | e c d2 | g4 f e d \textCoda | c b c2 |

\score {
 \music