Re: Vertical alignment of Chords - Feature / Bug???

From: Andrew Hawryluk
Subject: Re: Vertical alignment of Chords - Feature / Bug???
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 21:46:58 -0700

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 10:32 AM, Kieren MacMillan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Carl,
>
>> For me, it's the lyrics context that should not use skylining.  We should
>> keep everything (dynamics, notes, etc) out of the lyrics line.
>
> Excellent point — I wholeheartedly concur!
> Kieren.

For the few times that this does happens, is it worth changing the
default? The example in the OP clearly needs to be changed, but
attached is a case where the skylining is much less distracting. It's
just a piano chord that sneaks into the space between lyrics and saves
a lot of space.

Andrew