Re: question about transposing an interval of a 4th

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: question about transposing an interval of a 4th
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 20:42:47 -0800

Chip, I am 90% convinced that the solution to your problem was
posted here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-12/msg00586.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-12/msg00585.html
With another person trying to figure out what you wanted here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-12/msg00581.html

None of those solutions involve programming, and they are easily
constructed with the knowledge in the LM.  If you cannot, or will
not, describe what you actually want, it's very difficult to help
you.

Now, you've done this in Sibelius so it may seem irrelevant now,
but I'm really curious.  Please answer this email:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2008-12/msg00581.html

- Graham