Re: save generated files to a separate directory

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: save generated files to a separate directory
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 22:08:23 -0700

On 12/30/08 10:13 PM, "chip" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Carl D. Sorensen wrote:

> Thanks. One more question - what do you use for your .pdf reader? I've
> tried close to a dozen different readers and only one has a reload
> option, but it lacks a status bar at the bottom of the window (therefore
> no line numbers when mousing over the notes).
> --
> Chip

When I was working on XP (I use a Mac now), I got LilyPondTool for Jedit and
used it.  It has a really nice editor, and comes with a PDF viewer that
readily reloads files.  It also supports point and click, so you can click
on a note and go to the editor, or click on an error and go to the editor
where the error is.  I'd recommend it.

Carl