Thanks, it is contributed code, so I can't say right now why this
happens. Though it is not so bad :-) At least for a complicated slur
tweak you get a close idea.|
Anyway, I will try to fix it. Could you create a bug tracker on
Tao Cumplido írta:
the Bezier Tool for tweaking slurs doesn't seem to be very accurate.
I attached a PNG where you can see an overriden slur with the same values as marked by the handles.
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 01:22:24 +0100
Von: Bertalan Fodor <address@hidden>
An: lilypond-user Mailinglist <address@hidden>
Betreff: LilyPondTool-2.12-r1 for download
After stabilization and update for LilyPond 2.12 I released the latest
version of LilyPondTool
You can download it from:
Unzip to your home/.jedit directory.
* Unified index and full-text search for LM, NR, LSR
* Localization for FR (Valentin Villenave), ES (Francisco Vila). They
are applied automatically now, no need to manually copy the files.
* Code assist updated for new documentation structure.
* Beat count calculator now takes multiplicators into account
* Better error message when running a command.
* The infamous dashed line bug was fixed along with a small truetype
* Reverse point-and-click.
* Project viewer integration
* New icons (by Valentin Villenave)
* Visual slur tweaking tool