Re: Simultaneous rehearsal marks?

From: David Stocker
Subject: Re: Simultaneous rehearsal marks?
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 12:01:23 -0500

I forgot about column, even though I've used it in the past. I need to alter the horizontal positioning of "To Coda" so that the Coda glyph is centered over the bar line, but I'll dive into the docs and figure it out (assuming it's possible).

Thanks Trevor

Trevor Daniels wrote:
Well, you can form a combined mark like this:

codaSegno = {
 \mark
 \markup
 \column {