Re: The crescendo mark with crescTextCresc, partcombine was ignored.

From: T. Kiriyama
Subject: Re: The crescendo mark with crescTextCresc, partcombine was ignored.
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 13:14:47 +0900

Hi, Sorensen san and all,

2009/1/8 Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden>

> ?
>
> The best solution I could think of was to create a separate music expression
> for the dynamics with spacer rests, and put it in parallel with the music.
>
> But that didn't work.

IMO, it's not best solution for me. I have to write 3 separate
dynamics parts  for  part one, part two and combined
partone-and-parttwo. Dynamics of partone and parttwo are often
different.
The score I'm writing contains 1 picc, 2 fl, 2 ob, 2cl, 2Fg, 2Hr, 2Tp,
3Trb, Timpani, strings and 4 solo hr, I have to rewrite maaaaany
dinamics parts...

--
T. Kiriyama / address@hidden