Re: Fragment with broken/torn/shredded staff lines

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: Fragment with broken/torn/shredded staff lines
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 01:45:17 -0800 (PST)

Valentin Villenave wrote:
> If you don't have an account, provide me with a title/description etc
> and I'll add it for you.

Valentin,

Here's my completed snippet. I guess the title could be
"Ripped/torn staff-lines" or something. I've included the
description in a separate file; perhaps it's too wordy?
Let me know if it is. Incidentally, I've incorporated both
versions into one file, which I think is more convenient
for the LSR. I made some interesting improvements to the
zigzag code, such as setting the width automatically to
preserve the angle of the serrations, so it always looks
nice. Finally, feel free to make your own suggestions for
improvement...

Thanks!
- Mark