RE: LilyPondTool and jPedal preview

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: LilyPondTool and jPedal preview
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 06:35:25 +1100

I see the same problem. I also have the problem with the newest version that
I have to make sure that jPedal is displaying the first page of the pdf
before I run Lilypond from Lilypondtool to update the pdf. If I don't do
that, then the odds are that when the jPedal window is made topmost after
Lilypond completes, jPedal, jEdit, and the console window all completely
lock up and the only recourse is to start Task Manager and kill the
javaw.exe process. This is with Suns latest JRE on Vista...

Nick