Re: accidentals in chords

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: accidentals in chords
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:09:00 +0100

Dear Neil,
thanks for Your answer. I think the problem should be solved. Off
course one can add manually  the "!" to the notes, but it would be
better, to get this automatically. The dodecaphonic style isn't a good
solution, in my opinion, because You get to many naturals, even for
those notes, where it is obvious.