Re: Diatonic/modal transposition function (John Mandereau)

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Diatonic/modal transposition function (John Mandereau)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:14:43 +0100

Stefan Thomas a écrit :
Dear John,
I tried now Your key-diatonic tranposition, but, in the below quoted
snippet, it doesn't work. I get the error message:
programming error: moving backwards in time

Hello Stefan,

I can reproduce this error and I get strange output (staves with only the staff symbol printed and nothing else), and slightly modifying the example results in a segfault. keyDiatonicTranspose is not stable, I recommend not using it until the bug or limitation behind this issue has been fixed. I'll try producing a minimal example to add in the bug tracker (hopefully with a function simpler than keyDiatonicTranspose).

Cheers,
John