Re: utf-8 characters

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: utf-8 characters
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 11:28:10 +0100

There may be an easier way. In osx, you have utf-8 on by default. So you don't need to use the lilypond special of inserting utf-8 characters. Which, by the way, mark's way I don't understand, it uses scheme. The easier way is to just use \markup \concat { 4/char ##x2032 } But, since on osx, you have utf8 on by default, you should just be able to copy and paste something from the character palette directly into the editor.
{
        \mark \markup \rounded-box {
                \small {
                        4′33″