Re: cue notes, snippet does not work

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: cue notes, snippet does not work
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 23:18:42 +0100

I hope that LSR will soon be upgraded to use version 2.12,
so we don't have to answer more questions of this kind.
Also, reiterate my feature request on LSR to add a
\version statement to all snippets (at least when they
are presented to the user, even if it's not included in the
database). Then, it would have been obvious and trivial
to run convert-ly in this situation. Now you have to browse
through all the information at LSR to finally find at the bottom
of "Contributing" that the current LilyPond version in LSR
is 2.10.12.

   /Mats

Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:

        Mats Bengtsson