Re: measures with one timing event

From: madMuze
Subject: Re: measures with one timing event
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:43:27 -0800 (PST)

What speedy and helpful service; Thanks, Patrick!

Casual experimentation leads me to think the values have these meanings:
 -1 (or less) = no space at all between bar line and event (note or rest)
 0 = no added space (as set by pre-2.12 versions)
 1 = default added space (the "some more" mentioned in the description)
 >1 = multiples of "some more"
Intermediate values have proportionately intermediate effects.