Re: Chord Naming

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Chord Naming
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 16:13:43 -0500

Hi David,

I gave up on lilypond's chords when I was unable to write an F#9 (b5)/a#.

Something like this?

\version "2.12"
\include "english.ly"

customChordExceptions =
{
<c e gf bf d'>-\markup { \concat { "9(" \raise #0.35 \fontsize #-2 \flat "5)" } }
}
newChordExceptionList = #(append
    (sequential-music-to-chord-exceptions customChordExceptions #t)
    ignatzekExceptions)

\layout
{