Re: [ANN] LilyPondTool-2.12-r2 released

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: [ANN] LilyPondTool-2.12-r2 released
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:10:12 +0100

Have you restarted jEdit after replacing the jar. Also make sure, jEdit is not running in the background. (Look for javaw in the process list)

Hajo Dezelski írta:
Hello,

tried it again. After 7 or 8 corrections the pdf viewer didnt show up correct. I closed it, compiled once again, wanted to open the viewer and got the msg:
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at org.jpedal.PdfDecoder.openPdfFile(PdfDecoder.java:3529)
   at org.jpedal.PdfDecoder.openPdfFile(PdfDecoder.java:3404)
at org.jpedal.examples.simpleviewer.Commands.openUpFile(Commands.java:1902) at org.jpedal.examples.simpleviewer.Commands.openFile(Commands.java:2048) at org.jpedal.examples.simpleviewer.Commands$7.construct(Commands.java:2556)
   at org.jpedal.utils.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:118)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

That was it for today.

 Cheers Hajo

Bertalan Fodor schrieb:
Thanks for reporting.

Could you please download http://www.organum.hu/fileadmin/lilypondtool/LilyPondTool.jar and replace your version with that one? I think I fixed this bug in it, but before uploading a full new release I'd like to know if it is really fixed.

Thanks,

Bert

Hajo Dezelski írta:
Hello,

I installed the new version with jedit 4.3pre16 Java 1.6.0_11 on a window system. It looks great, but I have problems which can be reproduced on my system as often as I like.

When I am editing in Lilypond mode, compile and change to Preview output everything is fine. When I click on a note on the SECOND page of the pdf output it transfers me to the editor - fine.

I correct, save, compile and switch to Preview output: the whole system gets stuck and I have to kill the javaw.exe process by hand and start the whole thing new.

And this happens all the time. It doesnt happen when I am on the 1. page of the pdf.

Hajo

n/