Re: phrasing slur continued through a repeat?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: phrasing slur continued through a repeat?
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 20:26:54 +0100

One solution is \repeatTie, see http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Writing-rhythms#Ties

  /Mats

Ed Ravin wrote:
I'm using LilyPond Version 2.10.29-1 on a PPC MacOS 10.4 (Tiger).

I'm trying to typeset a piece that has phrasing slurs and repeats.

One of the phrasing slurs starts in the repeated section, and it ends
in the alternative section.

The attached file "slurme.ly.txt" shows the problem.  It compiles without
errors, and the phrasing slur is rendered properly in the first alternative,
but it is not drawn at all in the 2nd alternative (the final measure).

Any ideas?  Do I need to draw the phrasing slur in the 2nd alternative
"by hand"?

Thanks,

        -- Ed

        Mats Bengtsson