RE: Cross Staff Argeggio Question (v2.6.5)

From: Ed Ardzinski
Subject: RE: Cross Staff Argeggio Question (v2.6.5)
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 20:06:27 +0000

Thanks Mats!

arpeggioUp = \override PianoStaff.Arpeggio  #'arpeggio-direction = #UP

Did the trick.

As for what I'm missinng...it's hard to know since I'm still using an "ancient" version.  So far I've still yet to exhaust the potential of 2.6.5.  And frankly, I'm a little apprehensive tying to make a jump of about 6 versions - I'm guessing it will take a bit of effort.  When I do have the time to devote to writing music I'd rathrr write than fight with converting code.

I am aware of several newer features that I am missing - word wrap in markups and not having to invoke chord name exceptions all the time seem like nice features.  But for my style of writing I'm pretty satisfied where I am.

Thanks again!

> Ed Ardzinski wrote:
> > Yes, I'm still using v2.6.5...
> I hope you realize what you miss!

> See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-10/msg00193.html
> for a solution that should apply also to your ancient version.
> You may have to look through all emails in that thread to get the
> full story.
>
> /Mats

Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail. See how it works.