Re: Installing Lilly pad

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: Installing Lilly pad
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 15:18:19 +0000

In message <address@hidden>, William Yeater <address@hidden> writes

We have an EEE pc with xantros linux on.

I've got an Acer Aspire ... with Linpus (Fedora 7 derivative)

We figured out how to go into advanced mode.we were able to get a command shell by typing ctrl-alt-T/

The Aspire has a way to get at the "install software" interface. There's an Aspire website with loads of tips - surely there's something similar for the Eee ...

we then typed in: sh lilypond-X.Y.Z.linux-x86.sh

Is this really exactly what you did? Strange that you got "no such command" to sh, but the -X.Y.Z looks strange - surely that should have the relevant numbers in there.

How does the Xandros installer install software? You should just be able to get into that and install lily from there.

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden