Re: songbook from Lily scores

From: Jack Cooper
Subject: Re: songbook from Lily scores
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 09:02:46 -0800 (PST)

For a songbook project I just completed, I've been
using Scribus and Gimp to manage my songbook layout and
import the individual song pages as 300 dpi png files.
This worked reasonably well, although Scribus takes a
bit of playing around with to figure out how to configure
a table of contents and other things.

  Jack