chord naming question

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: chord naming question
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 21:27:12 +0100

I'm going to be engraving some more music with chords, and thanks to last time, I have appropriate templates that will work. But, one problem that is inconsistent is the placement of the flat symbol.

I have to use a modified semi-german chord naming method because the person I'm engraving for likes Bb (with the flat symbol), and H for B natural. I notice that in my modified chord init template, with \set chordRootNamer = #(chord-name->german-markup #f) I get that, but the flat symbol is engraved as a superscript, and the default has Bb with the flat symbol inline with the B. I would gladly modify it myself, but I don't really know where to look for how that's configured. Can someone point me in the right direction?