Re: How to move StringNumber along Y-axis?

From: Arjan Bos
Subject: Re: How to move StringNumber along Y-axis?
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 15:10:55 +0100

On 8 feb 2009, at 14:50, David Stocker wrote:

Hi Arjan,

\set stringNumberOrientations = #'(down)

More complete information at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Inside-the-staff#Fingering-instructions

Stupid me was just looking at the technical information. I did not look at this part of the docs so I missed it. I did however peruse http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/Documentation/user/lilypond/Fretted-string-instruments#Fretted-string-instruments because I was typesetting for a fretted string instrument (a guitar). And from there I went to the Lilypond internals. But this works beautifully.

Thanks!

Arjan Bos