Re: fedora fc8 and japanese fonts

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: fedora fc8 and japanese fonts
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 08:08:48 -0000

Patrick

The fonts available to LilyPond can't be listed generically as these are
determined by the fonts available on individual systems.  They are
discovered and set up the first time LilyPond is executed.  The ones
available to LilyPond on your system can be listed in font.out by entering
the following command line command:

lilypond -dshow-available-fonts > fonts.out 2>&1

which can then be inspected.  I'm not sure if this list gives the exact
names to be used in 'font-name though.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "corallina" <address@hidden>