Re: Newbie question: Brief alternative lyrics-and-notes during repeat

From: aliteralmind
Subject: Re: Newbie question: Brief alternative lyrics-and-notes during repeat
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 11:08:02 -0800 (PST)

This is exactly what I'm looking for, thank you Jon.

Your example code taught me big time. Thanks for the help. I haven't tried
the following yet, but I think I also understand now, how to make this work
both with or without a second verse of lyrics. A combination of two versus,
and two VOICES, where the second verse uses the second voice.

:'  )