clef visibility at a line break

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: clef visibility at a line break
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 01:52:43 +0100

Hi all,

I have a clef change at a line break and would like to make the smaller
changing clef, that is shown just before the break, invisible.
I tried to ovverride the 'break-visibility property for the Clef object but the
only way that'd make sense to me is already the standard setting.
Setting the break-visibility to all-invisible still keeps all the clefs created
with \clef and the very first clef, e.g. the first clef is shown and then every
line doesn't show a clef except the ones where a clef change is at a line break.

Now, is the clef change not a Clef object anymore?
And if no, which one is it?

Help, please.

Regards,

Tao