Re: Cannot correctly code this rhythm...

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: Cannot correctly code this rhythm...
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:03:33 -0700

On 2/20/09 3:40 PM, "RandomLilyPondUser" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've already taken a look at that page - many times.  I have the same
> proportional code in my attachment (under score), have tried putting it
> under many different headings, but it doesn't fix the spacing issue.  Maybe
> you could have a go at it?

How about this?

Carl

\version "2.12"
#(set-default-paper-size "letter")

\new Staff {
  \set Score.proportionalNotationDuration = #(ly:make-moment 1 16)
  \override Score.SpacingSpanner #'strict-note-spacing = ##t
  \override Score.SpacingSpanner #'uniform-stretching = ##t
  \override Score.TimeSignature #'break-visibility = #begin-of-line-visible
    \repeat unfold 3 { c'4 c' c' c'}
  \override Score.TimeSignature #'transparent = ##t
    \break \time 4/4
    c'4 c' c' c'
    \repeat unfold 2 { \repeat unfold 8 {e'8}}
    \break
    \time 4/4
    \repeat unfold 2 { \repeat unfold 8 {e'8}}
    c'4 c' c' c'
    \break \time 4/4
    \repeat unfold 3 { c'4 c' c' c'}
    \break \time 4/4