Re: dynamics below lyrics ?

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: dynamics below lyrics ?
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 20:02:23 +0100

El 25.02.2009, a las 17:43, David Stocker escribió:

Neil Thornock wrote:
Well, first off, lyrics in vocal music always go above the staff.
Did you mean to say that /dynamics/ in vocal music should go above the staff?

I imagine so, but in a staff where there are lyrics above and below the staff, the dynamic placement has always annoyed. Thanks to mats and neil for solutions to a problem I always just lived with.