Re: display chords (Ami7(b5))

From: Shamus
Subject: Re: display chords (Ami7(b5))
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 09:10:44 -0600

Hi David,

You're very welcome. :-) BTW, while that will work you still have to put
a \popChords thing into your chord block, so it's still not 100%
automatic the way language files are. If someone could tell me how to
make this happen I'd be more than happy to code it. :-)

Warmest regards,

- -- Shamus

Version: GnuPG v2.0.9 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla -