Re: Color of notes depending on accidentals

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Color of notes depending on accidentals
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:26:06 -0600

Sorry, my bad. Change it manually to read 2.12.1 to avoid this message, which happens because you have 2.12.1 installed but the file is asking for 2.12.2.

cuco wrote:
Francisco gracias

The file - when compiled - gives the following message error: "program too
old: 2.12.1 (file requires 2.12.2.)

I run "convert-ly" but I get the same error afterwards. Why?