Re: Frescobaldi 0.7.7 released

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 0.7.7 released
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 14:11:44 +0100

On 03.03.2009, at 19:08, Wilbert Berendsen wrote:

[ reusing annouce thread:-) ]

Hi all,

Frescobaldi 0.7.7 has been released.

I'm having some difficulty actually just installing this. There's no makefile, and no configure script. At least, not that I'm finding. I also don't have a cmake (I have make). I'm on OSX, and I have KDE4 installed (it was far easier than I thought it would be). Is there some more expanded information, or is this really not ready for OSX yet?