Re: How do you run/open Lilypond?

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: How do you run/open Lilypond?
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:32:50 -0600

On 3/24/09 1:22 PM, "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I agree with all you suggest, Carl.  How do we
> make this change?

I will make the change to Welcome_to_LilyPond.ly.

I think I can make the change to the downloads page (I'll give a cry for
help if I can't figure out how to do it).

I have no idea where to find the code that builds the Windows installer, so
I don't know how to add a message to the install window.

If Jan could point me in the right direction, I'd be happy to try a fix
myself; otherwise, I'll have to defer to somebody with more knowledge than
me.

Thanks,

Carl