Re: repeat percent and chords

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: repeat percent and chords
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 22:56:41 +0100

Kees Serier wrote:
but it is the "normal" percent sign with open zeros, where the repeat sign has filled zeros

Yes, well, those repeat signs are site-mixed as it were, and I have no idea how to persuade the contractor to do an unscheduled job in unfamiliar surroundings. But I did find something a bit more suitable - an arabic percent. The proper sort has its dots up on their tips, like diamonds. But this font hasn't bothered with that, which is ok by me. So try this markup expression instead: (markup #:bold #:fontsize 1 #:char #x066A)

Cheers,
Robin