Re: lilypond-book setup for windows

From: Hajo Dezelski
Subject: Re: lilypond-book setup for windows
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:56:15 +0100

I was afraid of that - back to square one -

In the early 90s I had a quarrel with my former boss who wanted to
force me to TeX and later LaTex and I, working on a Mac, was a vivid
Wysiwyg advocator. I won.

Now - I have yet not decided which output would be appropriate (pdf or
html) so I will give it a try with Latex and WinEdt. Is there a
"stylesheet" for the Lilypond Documentationproject which I can use as
a starting point without the need to invent my own proper layout?

@Carl: I am still switching between Mac and Windows (jEdit). What kind
of system are you actually using on your Mac?

Hajo

---
... indessen wandelt harmlos droben das Gestirn