Re: mixing notehead styles in chords

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: mixing notehead styles in chords
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:35:08 +0000

In message <address@hidden>, Tao Cumplido <address@hidden> writes
Hi,

just a minor suggestion. 'h' is already a taken name in deutsch.ly, so everyone who uses German note names couldn't use your function. I also learned this just recently.

Actually, isn't this the normal case for pretty much every European language except English?

Being English it feels weird to me, but presumably it's second nature to the continentals :-)

Regards,

Tao

Cheers,
Wol