Re: midi2ly on Mac OS X

From: istlota
Subject: Re: midi2ly on Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:04:05 -0700 (PDT)

As it turns out, midi2ly is bundled inside of the MAC OS file.
The trick is knowing how to access it.

Here is a link to instructions on how to access midi2ly on a MAC:

1) Download the latest version of Python as described in the link.

2) Use Spotlight or Finder to figure out where is installed. On
my Mac, no surprise, it is in my Applications folder.

3) Open a Terminal window and CD to the Applications window. In my case, I
issued the following

    cd /applications

3) Confirm you can now access midi2ly by issuing the following command,
which should display the usage
    screen for midi2ly: