Re: Real-world usage of Lilypond

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: Real-world usage of Lilypond
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 23:23:12 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Wei-Wei Guo <address@hidden> writes
I don't know there are many different systems. I'm working on a songbook
for our family church, but I have little knowledge of music. So I started
learning music script about a month ago. Since it's difficult for me to
remember and understand those music symbols, I want to record those
symbols and make learning notes in my reading notices system. That's why
I keep on asking about methods of inputing music symbols in several
mailing list threads. Sorry for making those noises.

gmail.com is a very "anonymous" country for email, but in the UK we have the ABRSM Theory Of Music booklets. Basically a series of questions about music, from grade 1 (simple) to grade 8 (university entrance).

If you want to learn and can get hold of these, they'd be a very good primer.

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden