|From:||nick . payne|
|Subject:||Re: Re: Problem with barre music function|
|Date:||Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:22:19 +0900|
2009/4/14 Nick Payne <address@hidden>:
> I asked at the beginning of the month about this problem I had come across with the end of TextSpanners vanishing at the start of lines. However, from reading the bug report referenced above, it seems that rather than being considered a bug (which it would seem to qualify as in this case), it is intentional behaviour.
> In the last half dozen or so guitar scores I've set with Lilypond, this bug has cropped up in half of them. It's not uncommon in commercially engraved guitar scores to find a barre indication that terminates on the first note of a line. See attached as an example.
I've posted a patch to fix this, which I'm just about to commit.
If you're prepared to upgrade to 2.13.1 when it's released (or can
compile from source), you'll be able to control the default behaviour
by overriding 'after-line-breaking. TextSpanners will default to
showing the left-broken endings without having to change anything.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|