I have tried to typeset sixteen stanzas of a folk song with the
template I have found in the Notation reference under "Printing
stanzas at the end in multiple columns". I don't like the output of
it. In my case the vertical line spacing in the left and right column
differ a tiny bit. I wouldn't notice it wouldn't it be for this big
amount of stanzas to print. It cannot be nicely shown in a minimal
example, because you really need a lot of text. So I attach all the
stanzas of the folk song and the corresponding pdf.
Please tell me what's what in the source code causes this difference
and how to correct it.