Funny behaviour of LilyPondTool

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Funny behaviour of LilyPondTool
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 18:52:17 +0200

When I click on an acciaccatura on the PDF, the point-and-click
feature makes jEdit open the file
/usr/local/lilypond/usr/share/lilypond/current/ly/grace-init.ly and
place the cursor inside the definition of startAcciaccaturaMusic.
Interesting, but is this on purpose?

I am able to place the cursor only if I click on the beams of the pair
of 16th-note acciaccaturas, not on the noteheads.

Second thought: it is clearly unavoidable. Those init files are
included by default and LilyPond puts the correct links on the PDF.
Perhaps we could think about avoiding to put links on the PDF that
point to files not made by the user, but how to distinguish them?

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org