Re: SourceForge Community Choice

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: Re: SourceForge Community Choice
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 09:02:20 +0200

I think we have more chance to have the "LilyPond" term listed in the competition, if both of Best Project for Multimedia and Best Project for Academia.
You can nominate for more than one category.

Mark Polesky wrote:
Bertalan Fodor wrote:
I wondered, if anyone is willing to vote on LilyPondTool at

It could be a good possibility to give some promotion to
LilyPond (and not just the jedit plugin I'm developing).

Project URL:
Project name: LilyPondTool

Which category would you recommend we select?

- Mark