Lilypond and Jazz chords

From: Grammostola Rosea
Subject: Lilypond and Jazz chords
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 14:10:42 +0200

In the last months there where some questions about Jazz/pop chords.
About the notation of the default chords but also about chords with an E in the bass, A/E, sus4 etc.
Some people even posted ways to do it right.
If I remember well, Carl has said that he was planning to work on the chords improvement. How far is this process?

Maybe it's an idea to brainstorm a bit about how we want Jazz chords to be displayed? Maybe some interested people can form a group like the 'tablature group' does?

Kind regards,