Re: emacs lilypond-mode

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: emacs lilypond-mode
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 15:27:35 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, Francisco Vila <address@hidden> writes
2009/5/28 Thomas <address@hidden>:
PS
Another not so smart question: how can I reply to a posting on this list?? my
outlook-express-newsreader doesn't recognize the list, and the web-interface
only allows to answer directly to an email ... not to the list (??)

Don't you have a reply-to-all function?

You can always cc to address@hidden

Why is he reading a *mailing* list using a *newsreader*? That said, I do the same, but my client has an explicit "this is a mailing list, treat it as a newsgroup" setting, so it knows how to reply.

If he's getting it from a mail2news gateway, then he should subscribe to the list itself, and use OE's filter rules. Not using OE myself (I avoid lookout entirely if I can), I don't know for sure how to configure it.

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden