Re: Looking for Testers for next version of OOoLilyPond

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Looking for Testers for next version of OOoLilyPond
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 16:12:33 -0500

Samuel Hartmann wrote:
Hi Jon,

You cannot use variables with most OOoLilyPond templates. Select the
template "Direct to LilyPond" make sure the "Default" Check box is set
below the code input field. The you see an example that is directly
sent to OOoLilyPond. When using OOoLilyPond in that way, it should not
be a problem to define variables.

regards,

Samuel

Excellent! Thanks Samuel. I copied some code from the default template so that the example would be cropped properly, then chose "direct to lilypond" and it worked beautifully with all the variables I like to have. This will probably not replace LaTeX + Lilypond-book for me, but it's a very nice extension for OOo. I may end up using it more than I think. Thanks. :)

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com