Re: Re: Issues compiling multiple voice drum midi

From: hendr611
Subject: Re: Re: Issues compiling multiple voice drum midi
Date: 10 Jun 2009 23:34:00 -0500

Thanks for the help mark. I haven't had time to dig into it yet, but it looks like this should work out. If I have any notes to add on to this after doing some experimenting I will do.

I first started using lilypond when 2.12 was just a beta. The reason I had issues finding information on drums was that I was used to finding it in the Learning manual and completely failed to see the link that says "notation Reference," sorry that i missed it. I'm not sure theres much to fix, its just a matter of being used to a different visual organization. Now that I see that, i'll be upgrading soon. The keywords I used for searching through the archives included "drum midi" "multiple voice midi" and that sort of thing.