Re: Trouble with convert-ly

From: Father Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: Trouble with convert-ly
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:50:10 -0400

Ah ha!  You're a genius!  I hadn't looked in that section of the plugin options dialog.  It indeed had .py on the end of it, and that seems to be why I couldn't convert.  So now I can!

Thank you so much!

Blessings,

Gordon

On 11/06/2009, Carl D. Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:

On 6/11/09 4:36 PM, "Father Gordon Gilbert" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Bertalan,
>
> Looking in jEdit plugin options, the line which shows were the program and
> convert-ly are shows /usr/bin .  And Lily fires up just fine, so you'd think
> convert-ly should work as well.  I did 'which convert-ly' and it showed
> /usr/bin as well.

Have you done 'which convert-ly.py', or 'which convert-ly'?  Maybe there
shouldn't be a .py extension for convert-ly in /usr/bin?  And Jedit has the
.py extension in it.

HTH,

Carl

--